Order your food and drink to your table (Exc. Mon - Weds)Order now!
Why Our Pub is Great
A stunning thatched building, beautiful beer garden, and green surroundings make The Warton Arms pub a great place to eat out in Beverley. Come for the two-for-one meals, the welcoming atmosphere, and the combination of traditional building and modern refurbishment. Stay for the greenery, the countryside feel, and the sinfully delicious puddings!
Every main meal is buy one get the cheapest free, all day every day. Pick traditional delights from our pub classics menu, or head to the specials board to try speciality burgers, world food, and chef’s specials. You’ll find healthy options and vegetarian choices alongside hearty favourites, and if you want more from your meal you can add sides or epic extras too.
Our outdoor children’s play area is great for the little ones: and our children’s menu is too. Tiny monsters can build a delicious dinner and bigger children get the option of trying tasty pub classics. From sizzling starters to perfect puds, a meal at The Warton Arms is all about getting more. More value, more taste and more choice. Bring the whole family, and enjoy the perfect pub atmosphere.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics. There’s a bulging specials board each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus